Live Interaction Based Trainer Led Programme Designed For Your Success In Today's Everchanging SEO Ecosphere
97% Placement In Our Every Batch
Why Choose Our SEO Masterclass?
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the perfect way to grab ahold of potential customers for your business. SEO is unarguably one of the toughest skills to master, but with the correct guidance & mentorship, you can become an efficient SEO Marketer & Analyst in no time.
In our meticulously designed course, we’ve compiled years of dedication, hardships & experiences our trainers faced throughout their journey.
Our course is different from other SEO-based courses because we don’t just teach the basics. We cover every aspect you might need to be successful in this field.
From SEO for blogs to E-Commerce, & Google My Business, our course covers everything you would ever need in our journey.
Who Should Attend This Course
- What are search engines?
- How Google Works?
- What is SEO?
- What is SERP?
- What is user Intent?
- Crawl, Index & showing results - How Google works?
- Google Updates
- Google's Panda
- Google's Penguin
- Google Hummingbird
- Rankbrain - Google first AI update
- Google's BERT
- Google's Smith
- Google's MUM ( latest AI update)
- Core web vital
- What is blogging?
- Why People Blog?
- What are niche and microniche?
- How to find profitable niche?
- What is website?
- What is Domain name?
- How to find domain name easily?
- What is hosting?
- What is content managing system?
- What are themes and plugins?
- What is WordPress?
- How to develop your blog using WordPress (Step by step process with $60 worth premium theme)
Note - We provide domain name and hosting with this course
- What are keywords?
- Types of keywords?
- Types of keywords in E-commerce Business!
- How to find profitable keywords ( 5 step process using free tools)?
- How to do SERP analysis?
- How to find profitable keyword using paid tools (Semrush)?
- Which keyword we should not consider?
- Bonus E-book - The keyword tool book
- What is Content?
- The importance of content
- Goals of content marketing
- 7 step Content strategy
- Persona research
- Content calendar
- Brainstorming content ideas ( using free tools)
- Content outlining
- Powerful content cluster method
- Content formatting
- How to write catchy blog titles
- Free Resource - > Headline Formula Book ( 54 formulas for headlines)
- Trick to write content 10X faster
- Do's and don't of content writing
- What is On Page SEO?
- What are meta tags and how to optimize it?
- How to optimize thousands of meta tags in E-commerce business?
- What is SILO structure and how to make one?
- How to use Yoast SEO for meta tags implementation
- Category optimization for Blog and E-commerce Business
- What is sitemap.xml?
- Difference between static and dynamic sitemaps and how to generate them?
- What is robots.txt and how to optimize it?
- What are Canonical issues and how to solve it?
- What are URL and how to make SEO friendly URL?
- 404 and soft 404 error
- Alt text
- What are status codes?
- What is Google discovery and how to optimize for it?
- What is Google web stories and optimize for it?
- What are YMYL and how to deal with it?
- What are schema and how to implement in your website?
- How to use Disavow tool?
- What is Knowledge Graph and how to use it?
- What are links?
- Types of Links?
- What are anchor texts?
- What are do follow and no follow links and how they function?
- What is Google classic Page rank algorithm?
- How to track rank and website health data?
- What is link building?
- Link Building framework : ARN method of building links
- Link building criteria
- Link building tactics (10+tactic)
- Don't of link building
- Bonus resource - Link mining sheet ( 10k backlinks)
- How to build link via competitors ( using free tools and Semrush and Ahrefs)
- Bonus : 63 point SEO audit checklist
- How to use screaming frog to audit your website
- Local SEO Keyword Research
- Google My Business Walk Through
- Google My Business Optimization
- Golden Rules of Local SEO Optimization
- Generating Reviews For Local Business
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Website Local SEO
- Google analytics
- Google search console
- Microsoft clarity
- Google data studio
- Local SEO Analytics - Understanding local SEO data
- Why people choose freelancers?
- Types of customers
- Service you can provide
- How to find clients using different techniques
- Strategy for freelancing websites
- How to make proposals
- How to price your service
- SEO reporting ( Keyword tracking, SEO audit, On page, SEO task lists, off page sheet, Analytics sheet)
- How to setup KPI's
- The SEO process step by step
- How to make small process for team ( for managers)
Hands On SEO Assignments
- Students select their own niche in which they will practice what they are going to learn.
- Student learn to make their own website without writing any code.
- This is the first class of SEO here students learn how to research profitable keyword which they are going to use in their website.
- Students learns to write content which can be rank and most importantly useful for the readers.
- Students learn to optmize their articles and category pages in this class according to Google’s guidelines.
Students learn deal with various technical aspect of SEO.
Students learn to build backlinks with deep knowledge of how Google algorithm works.
- Students learn to analyze everything about their competitors
Students learn all about creating local listing, optimizing and ranking it in Google my Business
- Student learn from getting a client to onboarding them and all the reporting
- Students learn about making their e-commerce landing page SEO friendly and do off page SEO as well
- Students learn to make various reports in SEO
- Student learn read data and make insights from them
Students learn to build links in an advance way.
Benefits Of Enrolling In SEO Masterclass Mini
Upcoming SEO MasterClass Mini Batch
Course Duration: 8 Weeks, Fees: ₹15000+GST
Weekdays Batch: 8 PM - 10 PM (Tuesday-Wednesday-Friday)
Starting Date: 18th November 2022
Meet Your Teachers
What Our Students Says
Rajat ChakrabortyConsultant at 1Mg
Ramesh MauryaManaging Director & CEO at Huppme
Shubham SinghDigital Marketing Manager at EduTap
Priyank BhushanSEO Manager at Panache Softech
100% Placement In Our Every Batch
Our Students Ventures
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our weekend & weekday batches are both 2 months long.
Our entire course length is 25+ Hours of class (weekends or weekdays), detailed explanation of everything.
The entire course is based on live interactions. We do not teach with recorded material, and the teacher will be there to solve your doubt the entire class.
Yes, as our course is based on live interactions, we give live projects that teach the student in real-world scenarios.
Yes, we commit to a 100% internship opportunity for opting students.
The minimum stipend of students of our batch was INR 5000/- & the maximum was INR 20,000/-. These salaries are subjective and can vary from company to company.
At Uppskill, all of over classes are 100% interaction-based, which means there is a lot of questioning and answering going on it between the lectures to provide the students full opportunity to learn.
After the class, we give our students some assignments to complete, which they have to showcase before the next class. This helps us understand where our students need our help. Our student peer group is available to the students 24×7 to solve their immediate questions in the absence of the teacher.
Yes, we invite you to another batch of the class after finishing your course. However, we expect you not to miss the class and be on time.
You will get a certificate from Uppskill post completion of your course.
Once you are in class room you are an UppSkillites, we solve your problem with our very strong ‘2 Month After Course Completion Support’, where you can ask any question when you stuck and we will solve it together
Each of our teachers possesses at least 5 years of industry-relevant experience.
Yes, we have crafted an additional soft skills course for our students (completely free of charge) that they can opt for before stepping foot in the industry.
Abhishek Gupta, our Co-Founder, is a Karamveer Chakra Awardee and a mentor in IIM Kashipur, along with our other Co-Founder, Arbab Usmani. Both of these maestros are well known in the startup industry and know the ins and outs required for our students’ growth.
Are You Ready To Advance To The Next Level?
Please fill out this contact form, and one of our experts will connect with you