Marketing is a storytelling of a particular brand/product/service to a specific audience and if we divide the element of storytelling then there must be a content, a creative ( In forms of the picture, video, voice, gif or any other rich media) and a platform from where you spread your story.
When it comes to creative we often struggle with the copyright issues or we have to purchase elements of the creative paying a good subscription fees but there are some people who provide the elements of creative under creative common zero or popularly known as CC0, under this anyone can use, edit or recreate any of the material they provide for any use. Most of the big Youtube Channels are using these sites for their content.
Listen to our Hindi podcast about copyrighting
I Invite you all to be part of our community on Facebook where we learn and share knowledge – Uppskill Digital Marketing
Let’s get started with the list of images first
- Pexels – This is one of the best copyright free sites for photographs, you need not log in to download images
- stocksnap – Another good site who provide a good number of high-quality stock free images
- visualhunt – It uses Flicker API and fetch data from flicker, as we all know flicker give the option of creative common zero at the time of uploading photos
- Pixabay – Pixabay have all images free but they apply some rules in it, read its blog before using it
- Unsplash – This is one of the biggest sites which provide royalty free images
Apart From these sites, there are many other sites who provide Stock Free Images, below is a list of such sites
- Gratisography – Founded in 2011 by a designer called Ryan McGuire, it has thousands of very good resolution images with no restriction.
- Isorepublic – This website is divided into the category and provide high-quality images. Their fashion category is amazing and has a very good quality image.
- Freepik – Freepik is popular among designers for its PSD and vector files but it has also got the section of stock Free Images, they have around 900 thousand images in this category. In this, you need to give credit to freepik when you use their image.
- Freenaturestock – Founded by a photographer named Adrian Pelletier, most of the picture in this site is his own click and he claims to put 1 picture every day in the site.
- Snappygoat – Basically this site searches images from different CC0 sites, we can call it a search engine of its kind. Apart from these sites, there are many other websites which we should consider for a license-free image, the list is as follow
Now we have enough images site, let’s go to the CC0 commercial right free video sites
- Videezy – They provide 4k videos too, you need to give credit to their website to use video.
- Pixabay Video – Most of their video is CC0 and no attribution or credit required
- Mazwai – They have a good collection of nature videos. Apart from these websites, there are many other websites from where you can get stock free videos, we are going to list them in below
- Vimeo Free HD stock footage
- Pexels Video
- Clip Canvas Free Footage
We hope that this is a useful thread for content creators, please do share with your friends