Check Your SEO Knowledge
SEO Interview Question Quiz
Which on-page element carries the most weight for SEO?
1. The title tag
2. The headers (H1, H2, H3, etc)
3. The meta keywords tag
The number of characters recommended for Title Tag?
Which form of redirect/meta tag will transfer the most authority to the directed page?
What does the term “fat head” refer to?
1. Search phrases over two words in length
2. Search phrases equal to or under two words in length
3. A really mean marketer
What website provides details of search-engine-specific HTML markup that all major engines have agreed upon?
What is anchor text?
1. It is the visible text that is hyperlinked to another page
2. The text within the left or top panel of a web page
3. It is the main body of text on a particular web page
Which of the following tactics can harm your search rankings?
1. Using text that is the same color as your page’s background
2. Adding navigation links to your page’s template
3. Linking to your site from other websites
Which of these factors will affect your ranking for local-focused queries?
1. The number of Facebook fans you have in the area
2. A crawlable, correctly formatted address on your website
3. The location of your website’s server
What do the acronyms PA, DA, and PR stand for?
1. Personal authority, domain authority, parked rename
2. Page authority, domain age, page rank
3. Page authority, domain authority, page rank
A Hallway Page is used to:
1. Organizes the Doorway Pages
2. Attract visitors straight onto the Hallway Page from the search engines
3. Enables search engine bots to index the Doorway Pages
All 10 questions completed!