Check Your SEO Knowledge
SEO Interview Question Quiz
What do the acronyms PA, DA, and PR stand for?
1. Page authority, domain authority, page rank
2. Page authority, domain age, page rank
3. Personal authority, domain authority, parked rename
Which on-page element carries the most weight for SEO?
1. The headers (H1, H2, H3, etc)
2. The meta keywords tag
3. The title tag
Which of these factors will affect your ranking for local-focused queries?
1. The number of Facebook fans you have in the area
2. The location of your website’s server
3. A crawlable, correctly formatted address on your website
What is anchor text?
1. It is the main body of text on a particular web page
2. The text within the left or top panel of a web page
3. It is the visible text that is hyperlinked to another page
What website provides details of search-engine-specific HTML markup that all major engines have agreed upon?
Which form of redirect/meta tag will transfer the most authority to the directed page?
Which of the following tactics can harm your search rankings?
1. Linking to your site from other websites
2. Adding navigation links to your page’s template
3. Using text that is the same color as your page’s background
The number of characters recommended for Title Tag?
What does the term “fat head” refer to?
1. Search phrases equal to or under two words in length
2. A really mean marketer
3. Search phrases over two words in length
A Hallway Page is used to:
1. Organizes the Doorway Pages
2. Attract visitors straight onto the Hallway Page from the search engines
3. Enables search engine bots to index the Doorway Pages
All 10 questions completed!