Digital Marketing Quiz By Zain Siddiqui
Test Your Digital Marketing Knowledge
This is a guest post by Zain Siddiqui who is a very well known digital marketing trainer in India, in this quiz he asked very good questions to the audience which will increase your knowledge in the field of digital marketing.
Link juice is?
1. Google sends free surprise juice packets to SEO experts working on health domain websites
2. Potential SEO value of a link that influences page rank and domain rank
3. Potential SEO value of a link that influences user behavior on a site, page rank and domain rank
4. Potential SEO value of a link that influences domain rank
Using the word FREE in your subject line in a mailer helps increase open rates?
A content plan allows us to:
1. Monitor and schedule content across all our promotional channels
2. Monitor and schedule content for blog and email
3. Monitor and schedule content only on social media channels
4. Figure out brand voice
What is Bounce Rate?
1. The percentage of site visitors who move from 1st page to 2nd page
2. The percentage of site visitors who leave without triggering any event
3. The percentage of site visitors who leave after seeing contact us page
4. The percentage of site visitors who leave after seeing any page
What Facebook tool do you use to track users on your website or application?
3. Analytics code
4. Ads manager
Onsite SEO does not include:
1. Linking to relevant internal pages
2. Separate mention of Keywords in meta tags
3. Small size of images
4. Keywords in Page title
Search Ads can appear on 2nd page of search results also?
Which of these is not a type of size for Display Ads?
3. Wide Skyscrapper
4. Tall box
Listing on Wikipedia is included in offsite SEO activity.
Which of the following is the best title for a blog on Digital Marketing?
1. What is Digital Marketing?
2. Digital Marketing resources for dummies
3. How to learn Digital Marketing yourself?
4. Depends on what part of the user journey are you writing that content for
A bad practice for designing landing pages is to:
1. Split testing landing page features
2. Not placing web form or having a call to action
3. Focusing on USP of a single product or service
4. Syncing your branding and narrative with the source of the traffic example Search ads
We can set a re-marketing audience based on goals set in Google Analytics?
2. You cannot set it based on GA goals but on goals set in Google Ads
A User Journey is:
1. The mapping of interactions of user with brand or product across all channels
2. The mapping of interactions of brand or product with the user only once the user becomes a customer
3. The path that user takes from his house to the retail store
4. The mapping of interactions of user with the brand or product only once he becomes a customer
Which of the following is an Email marketing tool?
How is Search Ad rank calculated?
1. Quality score x bid price
2. Quality score x bid price + Preference to ads with ad extensions activated
3. Quality score only
4. Bid price only
It is a good practice to send all your social media fans to your website or product page through link posts or call to actions?
Which of these is not a factor that prevents our newsletter from landing in spam?
1. Trustworthiness of the senders mail server
2. Being added to mail contacts by receiver
3. Personalizing the salutation in the content
4. Length of the senders email ID
5. Sending newsletters from same ID always
All 17 questions completed!