Check Your SEO Knowledge
SEO Interview Question Quiz
Which on-page element carries the most weight for SEO?
1. The title tag
2. The meta keywords tag
3. The headers (H1, H2, H3, etc)
What website provides details of search-engine-specific HTML markup that all major engines have agreed upon?
What do the acronyms PA, DA, and PR stand for?
1. Page authority, domain age, page rank
2. Personal authority, domain authority, parked rename
3. Page authority, domain authority, page rank
Which of the following tactics can harm your search rankings?
1. Linking to your site from other websites
2. Adding navigation links to your page’s template
3. Using text that is the same color as your page’s background
What is anchor text?
1. It is the visible text that is hyperlinked to another page
2. The text within the left or top panel of a web page
3. It is the main body of text on a particular web page
Which of these factors will affect your ranking for local-focused queries?
1. A crawlable, correctly formatted address on your website
2. The number of Facebook fans you have in the area
3. The location of your website’s server
A Hallway Page is used to:
1. Enables search engine bots to index the Doorway Pages
2. Organizes the Doorway Pages
3. Attract visitors straight onto the Hallway Page from the search engines
What does the term “fat head” refer to?
1. A really mean marketer
2. Search phrases over two words in length
3. Search phrases equal to or under two words in length
The number of characters recommended for Title Tag?
Which form of redirect/meta tag will transfer the most authority to the directed page?
All 10 questions completed!